cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andysilve
Contributor
Message 21 of 25

Re: Router dropping internet connection and no landline?

The Openreach engineer has been and if I understood him correctly has found a cable fault between junction boxes ,so underground,he has connected to another set of cables bypassing the fault which should solve the problem (I hope) I can report that 4 hours from repair we have had no issues .

0 Ratings
andysilve
Contributor
Message 22 of 25

Had a third Openreach engineer out today who ran several tests but couldn't really find anything faulty but mentioned something about possibly being an interferance issue ?? Which given the line issue we have had I think unlikely.I'd appreciate it if a Mod could keep an eye on my connection for the next week or so as will I but I don't always see the di connects as the recent ones have been mostly overnight  .

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 23 of 25

Hi @andysilve,

Thank you for posting back. I'll keep an eye on your connection over the next few days. I'll give you a call next week to see how the connection is performing.

If you notice any stability issues in the meantime, please post back and I'll run a few checks on your line.

Thanks

PaddyB

PaddyB
Message 24 of 25

Hi @andysilve,

I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today.

The reason for my call was to see how things are with your connection? I've ran a few checks and its looking good at the moment. How are things at your end?

If your still experiencing issues with your connection, please post back.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
andysilve
Contributor
Message 25 of 25

Hi Paddy yes I noticed a missed call .All seems good I will carry on monitoring and let you know if we have any more issues
0 Ratings