cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drew5920
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 48

Re: SLOW SPEEDS

Do read up about it EU directive have not got the paperwork but it is on line so if you are a sage you should have known that 😔

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 48

I am a customer just like you so why should I know about any EU directives. There must be thousands of EU directives and I have no interest in reading up any of them especially if you can't even say which one you are talking about or what it refers to.

0 Ratings
Drew5920
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 48

It ref broadband speeds as I said haven not got the paper work and as it is a subject that I am interested in IE fibre to the home I look read and digest and by some of the comments coming out people are unaware or not interested and are happy to go with the same old same old but when someone new comes in then it is wrong you can't say that and you can't do this if people are interested they they look things up as I have done 

0 Ratings
Drew5920
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 48

Also this is the problem with this country we are all willing to compromise and not pay a bit more on things and one comment was about gamers being in the minority i would say LOOK how many UNITS have been sold that is of the PlayStation 3/4 and Xbox 360/one it will surprise you Smiley Indifferent

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 25 of 48

@Drew5920 wrote:

Also this is the problem with this country we are all willing to compromise and not pay a bit more on things and one comment was about gamers being in the minority i would say LOOK how many UNITS have been sold that is of the PlayStation 3/4 and Xbox 360/one it will surprise you Smiley Indifferent

Not when compared to population numbers, still a minority.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 48

I very much doubt that any more than 1% of BTBroadband customers require or would use 100/150Mbs.

0 Ratings
Drew5920
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 48

**Edited** you say there are not that amount try arcades games as well but your comments you do not understand but that is ok some people are small minded

0 Ratings
Drew5920
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 48

You will be surprised how many people do so when you and the two people who have commented  is this your opinion or DO you have facts to back up your clams or is it I don't want to pay for more I am happy with the same old same old and WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT  I bet that if more people were to get involved then it would become the normal speeds are you happy with the price increase from BT as I am and are willing to pay more to be put back in to the network ARE YOU  not willing to pay more 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 48

FTTP on D is only available on a few exchanges and the cost is prohibitive see this link
https://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/products/pricing/loadProductPriceDetails.do?data=0WyIM7tTGGguc...
0 Ratings
Drew5920
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 48

Yes I would pay that to get those speeds and quality of the line and as off 2014 1400£plus 20%vat I would say that is money well spent 

0 Ratings