Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 41 of 48

Re: SLOW SPEEDS

@Drew5920 wrote:
Did you not read my reply as yes I would pay more you sir don't understand what I am saying as you a closed mind I have done all what has been said before joining this group but if you are ment to be the best of the best then you need to look at yourself

Its always a sign that you have lost the arguement when you start to attack the person.

0 Ratings
Drew5920
Aspiring Contributor
Message 42 of 48

Who said it was a argument it is a meanifull discussion you are trying to change my opinion weather it is right or wrong but one was not attacking sir
0 Ratings
Drew5920
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 48

At the moment have got BT looking in to this hope they sort it out

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 48

Hi guys,

This conversation is moving in the wrong direction.

A heated debate is healthy but we need to draw the line when posts start getting disrespectful.  Please keep your posts friendly and on topic otherwise I'll have to lock this thread.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Drew5920
Aspiring Contributor
Message 45 of 48

Thank you for that as a new member to this forum i found that some of the comments have been disrespectfull to myself and haveing to defend my postion all the time 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 46 of 48

I find telling someone that they have a closed mind and need to look at themselves because they disagree with you is attacking them.

Hope you get your problem sorted and that you find the money to pay for FTTP on Demand and post back when you do. 

I see no point in carrying on with this now.

EDIT: I think you may find that the comment about disrespectful posts was directed at you. It was you that called posters a fool , should be ashamed of himself, narrow minded etc. No one made any disrespectful comments about you.

Drew5920
Aspiring Contributor
Message 47 of 48

YOU DID NOT SEE SOME COMMENTS THEN IE CALLING ME TROLL AND AGAIN I WILL SAY THAT THIS IS A MEANINGFUL DISCUSSIONS NOT AN ATTACK IF YOU SEE IT DIFFERENTLY THEN THAT IS YOUR OPINION 

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 48

Ok guys. That's far enough. I have now locked this thread.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings