Message 11 of 18

Re: SUPERFAST FIBRE PLUS disconnecting all the time -.-

Yep ok - thanks.  Have done already.  

0 Ratings
Aaron111
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 18

Well this is starting to honestly **bleep** me off. 

Two engineers have been out to my home now, the second one has said he is going to change my line over (something to do with the cabinet I think) 

The second engineer has also agreed that the issue whatever it is has nothing to do with my home, the issue is 100% with BT somewhere even though there new sofrware can't find a fault. 

Iv been told to keep ringing and complaining if it keps happening (guess what it is) which I have done today as I have been kicked of the internet 7 times already. The guy on the line was rather friendly reopeing the last closed case on my account but still doesnt answer the fact will they fix it. 

Hell the engineer even surgested I complain and get a socket relocation doen for free for all the **bleep** I have been having, since he personally dislikes homeplugs and interfearance from it can also mess with the internet (so he says) 

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 13 of 18

So are you now saying you are using homeplugs? If so why didn't you mention that before as that is most likely where the problem lies.

0 Ratings
Aaron111
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 18

Because they are Homeplugs from BT, and I have had this problem before i ever bought them. 

New update though, talked to my next door neighbour again and his son just said they are hacving disconnections for the past few months, sadly they never reported it as they use 4G 90% of the time.

So knowing that this is not just me having this issue anymore that BT will actually look into it better since it is a local problem not a personal one. 

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 15 of 18

Have you tried  quiet line test with a corded phone? 17070 option 2.

0 Ratings
Aaron111
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 18

Yep every time the line is perfectly normal, even BT do the test when i ring every time and find no fault. 

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 17 of 18

I can't help you any further until you can connect the hub directly to the test socket and connect a wired device to the hub. Others may be along though.

0 Ratings
Aaron111
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 18

I am connect the Hub6 tomorrow, what details do you want from the hub once its all connected ?

0 Ratings