cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Second engineer appointment missed.

Around 2 weeks ago I signed up with BT for the first time ever and ordered their Full fibre 500 broadband package and was told I needed an engineer for the initial set up. I was given the date of 13th April for the engineer appointment. Long story short the engineer did not show up for the first appointment. The engineer called me a week later telling me the appointment was missed and I have to make a new one with BT. I called BT and told them that no engineer showed up and I was told to make a new one. They gave me a new date of 22 April which was fine. I called off work for the second time just so I can be at home when he arrives. Now it brings us to present time. it's past 6 pm and I can safely say they have missed yet another appointment. I can't afford making new appointments and calling off work just so they don't show up again. I'm really not sure what's going on. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Second engineer appointment missed.

Hi,

I know the pain, I’m on my 4TH appointment waiting for another on Tuesday 😐

Openreach is absolutely useless
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I would think they would at least give the people that had their appointments missed some sort of priority
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Yep, I haven’t had internet at all for 18 days and still “waiting” for an engineer to show up .. I wish I could contact someone else but Openreach is the main ones for all broadband suppliers 😭😭😭😭
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

yikes. luckily for me, my current internet will stay on until i get my new one installed so at least i dont have to worry about that as well
0 Ratings