cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Paul_M1138
Message 1 of 5

Slow Infinity, Urmston Manchester

Since yesterday morning my BT Infinity has been very slow. I reported the issue through this forum and via the proper contact form yesterday, but have heard nothing back.

Loading basic web pages is either very slow or won't work at all. I'm posting this from my phone on 3G. A search of my landline number on the BT site suggests a known fault in the area. Is this a standard message though, or is work actually being done to rectify a known issue in the area? Any information on this would be useful.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Slow Infinity, Urmston Manchester

When you have contacted a moderator they can take 3/5 working days to respond and reply to you. You can check for faults in your area with this link.

https://www.bt.com/consumerFaultTracking/public/faults/tracking.do?pageId=31

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

@Paul_M1138 wrote:
Since yesterday morning my BT Infinity has been very slow. I reported the issue through this forum and via the proper contact form yesterday, but have heard nothing back.

Loading basic web pages is either very slow or won't work at all. I'm posting this from my phone on 3G. A search of my landline number on the BT site suggests a known fault in the area. Is this a standard message though, or is work actually being done to rectify a known issue in the area? Any information on this would be useful.

The proper contact form?????

Did a mod get back to you and invite you to contact them???

If not you've a way to go.

What self diagnostics have you tried and what's the results????

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

If you check the OP's previous post he was refering to you will see that he has been contacted by a moderator and replied to him via the correct method. He just needs to wait now.

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 5

Hi Guys,

There was a fault in Manchester yesterday which we believe to be now resolved. If anyone in that area are still having trouble please let us know.
Cheers,
Chris
BT Mod Team
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings