cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akeelsworld
Message 1 of 7

Slow Uploads and constant disconnection

Hi I have BT Fibre broadband Option two unlimited and recently have been having major issues with drop outs and upload speed.

My download speed is around 40mbps but uploads has gone down to a shocking 0.45/0.96mbps

Is there anything or anyone I can speak to to get some help.

I spoke to support on the phone today but that has proven not much help.

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Slow Uploads and constant disconnection

can you post stats from your router please

check for line noise  dial 17070 option 2  should be silent and best with corded phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
akeelsworld
Message 3 of 7

hi Thanks for the quick reply. Ive just done the noise dial and I cant seem to hear  noise.

How do I get the stats?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

if hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information  if hh5 then troubleshooting then helpdesk

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
akeelsworld
Message 5 of 7

Thanks hope this helps lol

BT Home Hub Manager   Information for Helpdesk agents.png

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

have you tried using the test socket with a filter to see if speeds improve - even if you currently have a filtered master socket

0 Ratings
akeelsworld
Message 7 of 7

I might have to get a filter, don't think I have oneto test

0 Ratings