Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 25

Re: Slow broadband 45Mbs on BT Infinity 2

if that tis the results from the test socket with a filter then they are now better and well short of estimate  need engineer visit which mod will help with when they post back

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
imzrex
Beginner
Message 22 of 25

I have had 2 calls over the weekend off 2 indian ladies saying this has been fixed and not one engineer has been out or been called out to fix this at this point deffo being fobbed off going to be making a email now its only my download speeds being the fault here im still getting 45-47mbs when im paying for 76mb what a joke im not even getting the estimated speeds of (60mbs).

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 25

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 24 of 25

Hi @imzrex,

Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear about the problems that you've experienced. We can certainly look into all of this for you to see what can be done. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
imzrex
Beginner
Message 25 of 25

I have been on the online chat today theres an egineer coming out on friday 8-12 afternoon ill see back here if I have any more problems hopefully the engineer sorts the problem im having right now thanks everyone on this post much appreciated.

-

@DanielS wrote:

Hi @imzrex,

Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear about the problems that you've experienced. We can certainly look into all of this for you to see what can be done. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods.

Thanks

DanielS

Jordan

0 Ratings