cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 18

Slow donwload speeds...Full Fibre 900

Hi

Got installed for 3 months now. My upload speeds are ok but the download is disappointing. Max down speed from what I've seen is 400 - an average is around 300. I've changed the SH2 for ASUS RT-AX86U no change...

Am I on the wrong/lower package?

Any help appreciated.

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: Slow donwload speeds...Full Fibre 900

Is that wired or wireless.?

Is your device / devices capable of these higher tiers.

Drivers fully updated on each of your devices..

If you are receiving 110Mbps upload it's almost certain you are on the correct package.

Also have you tried setting up a PPPoE setup direct to the ONT and checking those results.

So many variables in your issue.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 18

Hi

My connection is wired (cat 8). My pc got 1Gbit network adapter. Drivers updated.

"Also have you tried setting up a PPPoE setup direct to the ONT and checking those results."

No idea how to do it. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 18

Here you go mate. 

Google is your friend. 😉

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Message 5 of 18

Thank you for getting back to me. 

I've tried to do it but can't connect to Internet this way. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 18

Not sure why but everyone can create a PPPoE connection and connect to the internet.

Try watching this video  and tell us what you are struggling with.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 18

I do everything like in this video. Username bthomehub@btbroadband.com no password 

Can't connect

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

Can I ask, have you connected your ethernet cable from the ONT (fibre modem) to your computer / laptop or whatever you are using bypassing the router completely.

Have you got another ethernet cable to try.

Bizarre there is no connection for sure.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 18

No i didn't connected directly my pc to ONT 😅 through router 😂

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

It's late but I knew we could sort it.🤣

0 Ratings