cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Slow evening speeds

Hi, @cmanutd99 I'm really sorry to see you're experiencing slow speeds at peak times. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to check this with BT Wholesale. 

Message 12 of 16

All I’m saying don’t upgrade
That’s what I did realise been shafted upgrade is no better
Google throttling
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

I wouldn’t upgraded as my line max is 55mb anyway, I recently recontracted and turned down fibre 2 for this reason
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

So further update on this situation, still unresolved, still getting download speeds 10-20mb every evening. I had contact from a mod stating congestion wasn’t the problem and he raised a complaint on my behalf which I’ve had zero response from in weeks. Openreach have been out 3 times and no improvement, I beginning to wonder if there isn’t actually a fault and this speed reduction is planned, basically throttling me, I was under the impression BT dint dont his, they play on that fact in their advertising?
It would make no sense why they would though as the mod stated re congestion my cab was actually under used if anything son at a total loss and incredibly pee’d off
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Hi @cmanutd99 

Thanks for posting back.  I'm really sorry for the time this is taking to sort out.

I am still dealing with this and I have arranged for our network team to have a look.  As soon as I get an update I'll give you another shout to let you know what's happening.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Hi Robbie and cheers for still investigating it, I’ve finally got a contact in the complaints area for the complaint you opened for me. They are contacting openreach again to hopefully look deeper too. 
this has all started happening since I re contracted beginning of November, never had any issue for 5 years prior, possibly  a coincidence although the regularity and times it occurs suggests network rather than fault but I’m obviously a novice 😂

0 Ratings