cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Slow evening speeds with Infinity 1 and problems with speed tester

Go to solution

Thanks for taking the time to do that @DavidMc1984. It may take us a couple of working days to pick it up but we will do all we can to help you.

Thanks

DanielS

Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @DavidMc1984,

Thank you for sending in your details. I've ran a few checks on your connection and its picking up a capacity issue at the exchange. In order to get BT Wholesale to investigate this further, please could you run a speed test this evening using the link - http://speedtest.btwholesale.com/

You'll need to run that test using the wired connection. Once the first test completes, please run the further diagnostics.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
DavidMc1984
Contributor
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks Paddy I have posted the image of the test and then an image of the further diagnostics test.

speed 1.pngspeed 2.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @DavidMc1984,

Thank you for posting back and for running those tests. I've spoke to BT Wholesale today and they're making a few changes on the network. These changes should take affect over the next 24 - 48 hours and will improve the speeds during peak times.

I'll follow up with you again on Friday to see how the connection is performing.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @DavidMc1984,

I gave your home number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you.

I've ran a few checks on your connection and the work carried out by BT Wholesale has been completed. Your connection has been moved onto a less congested circuit.

How are thing with your connection at your end, have you noticed an improvement during peak times?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
DavidMc1984
Contributor
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Hi, sorry has been away for 2 days so was unable to test, testing it now  bt wholesale test shows massive improvement, hitting 53mb. 

I'm glad to have speed backs where I can stream again thanks 😄

Will report back here again tomorrow just to clarify once more

0 Ratings