Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: Slow speed issue

now in test socket can you post new hub stats please

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 15

Here are the hub stats now:

Capture3.PNG

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

if you are now in test socket, don't have any extensions and there is no noise on quiet line test then you need to report a fault to 151 as your connection speed is well below acceptable level

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 15

I contacted 151 about my issue and they arranged an engineer visit.

The engineer couldn't find any issues with my line, he performed some sort of reset and my speeds returned to what they should be - around 35Mbps or so.

For a couple of days everything was fine, no hub disconnections and speeds all good. But since then I've been having hub disconnections and my speeds have dropped again.

Here is my hub info. Is there anything obviously wrong or am I going to need to arrange another engineer visit? It is frustrating that it is taking such a long time and so much effort to get sorted.

Capture 4.PNG

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

If only been a few days since engineer then phone 151 and get engineer back

0 Ratings