cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boza
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Slow speed

Hi. I’m currently having slow speeds after a fault that’s been ongoing for months. After 3 failed engineer visits and lots of calls and online chats I borrowed and homehub to try and it was fine apart from really slow speeds, can anyone help please?
Thank you
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Boza
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Slow internet

Hi. I’ve had and issue for about 4-5 months of dropping out, gradually getting worse until permanent flashing orange. I have been calling customer services and had online chats almost daily. I’ve also had 3 failed engineer appointments and to be honest was close to just cancelling my account. As a last resort I borrowed an homehub and everything worked, rang Bt and was sent out a new hub which was fine but whilst connected took the phone line out. I’ve today received another hub and everything is good apart from speed, it’s only just usable. I’ve noticed on here that we get slowed down if there’s a fault but how long does it take to correct itself?
Any help very much appreciated
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Slow speed

can you post your stats from your router/hub

enter your phone number and post results  remember delete number but leave exchange and cab  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings