Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 35

Re: Smart Hub Disconnecting and Loss of Speed Issues

Go to solution
You need an engineer visit.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
johnww
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 35

Go to solution

Yup. Just the 5 weeks after the fault was initially reported though.

0 Ratings
johnww
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 35

Go to solution

@NeilO Hi sorry we missed your call today. I am at work tomorrow between 8:30 and 16:30 but if you call any time after 11 my partner will be here. The 2nd engineer came yesterday had a fiddle about and nothing has changed, still dropping connection with the same regularity.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 24 of 35

Go to solution

@johnww I'm really sorry this is still not sorted. I'm not in the office tomorrow but I'll get back on to the engineers this evening to escalate your fault. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
johnww
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 35

Go to solution

@NeilO Hi nobody contacted us today. I'll be at work til 1630 tomorrow but my partner will be here all day again if you were going to call us at some point. 

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @johnww

Thanks for posting back!

I can see that @NeilO has escalated this with Openreach and he is due to give you the next update tomorrow.  He's not in the office today but he'll be back again tomorrow.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
johnww
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 35

Go to solution

@NeilO Hi. 3rd engineer visit hasn't solved the issue. Still disconnecting with the same regularity. I will be at work until 1630 tomorrow. My partner will be here until midday so if you are going to call could you do it in the morning.

I wish somebody knew what is going on with our internet. I'll spare you all the sob story but this is completely deflating. 

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 35

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back to us @johnww. I'm sorry that the most recent engineer hasn't solved this.

@NeilO is out of the office at the moment but @RobbieMac is picking this up in his absence. He'll be in touch tomorrow.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
johnww
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 35

Go to solution

@RobbieMac Hi I've just got back from work and just got your message. I'm abput now if you want to call

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 30 of 35

Go to solution

Hello @johnww

Our engineer today found an issue within the port of the fibre connection which has now been resolved. I can see that your line tests are now passing successfully.

I'm pleased we've finally managed to get this resolved for you, if you have any further issues going forward, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards, 

Martin.

Community ModeratorMartin
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings