cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Smart Hub Replacement

Go to solution

Hi all,

Quick question, we recently resigned our broadband services at the end of last year and at the time was offered a new hub free of charge plus delivery fee. However, our current smart hub worked fine and so I declined.

Since then I've had some connectivity issues and have made no changes to our home setup and previously very rarely had a drop in connection. After running all diagnostics and having the hub for 3/4 years I feel it's possibly just on its way out.

My issue is this hub will be out of warranty and as it was obtained through the original smart hub trial, I don't believe it will show on my account.

Is there any way to get the replacement that was originally offered when we resigned?

Cheers

Nathan

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Smart Hub Replacement

Go to solution

3or 4 years is not particularly long in hub life but if you are sure that is the problem then phone CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile explain problem with hub and as you are in contract you will get a replacement.  you need to send this new hub back should you end contract at a later date

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Smart Hub Replacement

Go to solution

If you are still in contract, any hub you have will still be under warranty. Your problems are probably not due to your hub, but if you can convince customer services it is faulty, they should send you a replacement.

Is there any noise on your line when you do a quiet line test 17070?

0 Ratings