cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Smart hub 2 never arrived, no internet

Hi,  I received an email saying I needed to plug in the smart hub 2 I’d  received or my internet would stop working, but I’d never received one. So I went to my BT account and requested the upgrade which stated a smart hub 2 would be sent out as part of it (about 10 days ago).

Despite this the hub wasn’t sent, so my internet now doesn’t function. I have called BT to resolve it but the phone isn’t answered, and having gone online to get help or complain, the complaints number is the same number that wasn’t answered before..

Aside from just wanting to use the internet I’m meant to be doing remote clinics for the NHS but now can’t (so have to travel on site every day) and can’t even raise a complaint about it...

Any advice gratefully received..

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Smart hub 2 never arrived, no internet

Hi @SN82,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear that a new hub was not sent out as part of your upgrade order.

The quickest way to get a new hub sent out would be by calling 0800 800 150 the lines are normally quite at this time of the morning. If you are unable to get through to customer services I have sent you a private message on how to get in contact with the Mod team. We work all cases in the order they are received so it may be the weekend before we pick up this case.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings