cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Smart hub 2 updates everynight

Hi, my hub is updating every night and my speeds keep dropping. I live an area where 35mb is the fastest i can get but every night it is getting slower and slower currently sat on 25mb. Recently had engineers out to fix line issues (had 7 over last 2 months). Had a new hub and had multiple line tests. Had a dlm reset a month ago. Really just want a fix to this problem

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Smart hub 2 updates everynight

Hi @luigicosta I'm really sorry to see you're having issues with your broadband speed.

Can you post your Home Hub router stats and we'll take a look?

You'll get them by entering 192.168.1.254 in your browser, go to advanced settings then technical log information.
I'd also recommend you do a quiet line test? - dial 17070 option 2 it should be silent.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

20210304_093344.jpg

 line is quiet

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

can you enter your phone number and post results  remember delete number before posting

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

the resets are not your hub updating but probably a noise problem causing hub to drop conenction

have you tried using the test socket with a filter to see if that helps by eliminating your master faceplate and any internal wiring

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

20210307_110534_resize_50.jpg

20210307_110458_resize_47.jpg

 sorry for late reply had fam emergency and forgot about this

0 Ratings