Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sage
Message 21 of 49

Re: Smart hub 2

@licquorice wrote:

You haven't said anywhere how you are measuring the slow speed, is it with a speedtester website or are you looking at the hub line stats? are you connecting via wifi or an Ethernet cable?

I don't think that matters much as Max observed is 32Mb which will give about 27Mb after overheads.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 49

I’m using Netflix and Speedtest the Netflix one was exactly the same as the openreach engineers test when he did it the Netflix one after I reboot is saying 45 etc and after a few hours it shows the slower speed
Also I have an Xbox and that shows the same results as both Netflix and Xbox is with Ethernet
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 49

I still don’t understand why it will show 45/48 when rebooted then go down when bt are saying I’m getting 45/48 at my home .
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 49

it would help if you could post readable hub stats from advanced settings then technical log information

you can you the 'camera' to post a photo  

how to upload photo.PNG

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 49

I did but unfortunately it’s unreadable sorry will try again
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 49

C956703C-0A01-4E6F-84A4-4F2DCB9BB280.jpeg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 27 of 49

Post a screenshot, not a photo of a printout

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 28 of 49

your estimated connection speed range is 48/35mb and according to your hub stats your have a great connection of 52mb   connection time is only 9 mins was that you manually resetting hub?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 49

Sorry
Can I get into the hub setting on iPad
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 30 of 49