Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
merrymouse
Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Speed Issues

Go to solution

Over the last couple of months I have been getting a lot of speed issues. My speed has been between 74Mbps   and 75Mbps but now can be anything from 6Mbps to 50Mbps. Time of day seems to make  differance to speed. Screen Shot 05-28-15 at 06.28 PM.PNGScreen Shot 05-28-15 at 07.09 PM.PNGmodem.jpgScreen Shot 05-28-15 at 06.12 PM.PNG 

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
adslmax
Contributor
Message 2 of 13

Re: Speed Issues

Go to solution
Sorry, can't see those. too small
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

@adslmax wrote:
Sorry, can't see those. too small

@adslmax

Look at them in the user gallery, as they have been made public.

https://community.bt.com/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/121028

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

these appear to be dated 2015  is that just an error in your router  if not can you post new stats

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
adslmax
Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution
Dated 05-28-15 ?
0 Ratings
merrymouse
Contributor
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

modem.jpgspeed.jpgcoms.jpg

0 Ratings
merrymouse
Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

Sorry not a lot of good at this posting hope the other ones posted help. If you can point me in the right direction with help for posting images I would be grateful

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

did you run btspeedtester with a wired connection?

do you find download speed ok off peak and poor at peak times - or just poor all the time?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
merrymouse
Contributor
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Yes test was done via a wired connection. I even changed the cable but that changed nothing plus done a quiet line test very quiet.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

what about peak/off peak speeds

0 Ratings