cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
EchoLeopard
Message 1 of 4

Speed Problems with Infinity - Max Data Rate the Issue?

Hello! I am having some serious issues with my download speeds at the moment. I have been on the web chat several times, on the phone several times and promised a few Engineers which have been canceled, having a look at my BT Home Hub, is the Maximum Data Rate the issue? We should be on BT Infinity 2 (76mb) but am never getting above 20! Otherwise can anyone see any other issues? Many thanks!

Data rate:

7.36 kbps / 24.45 kbps

Maximum data rate:

7357 / 23524

Noise margin:

6.2 / 6.1

Line attenuation:

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Speed Problems with Infinity - Max Data Rate the Issue?

What problems are you having?

Can you run this check for your telephone number and post up a screenshot of the result - http://www.dslchecker.bt.com
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
EchoLeopard
Message 3 of 4

Hi! We are only getting internet speeds of around 15-20mb/s on BT Infinity 2. Thanks for your help!

BT2.JPG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Firstly you should downgrade to Infinity 1 as you're never going to get above the max speed of Infinity 1.

Are you connected to the master socket? Or an extension?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings