cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Speed Test Does Not See Router

My broadband is generally running OK with only slight concerns about speed. I can get results from third party speed testers, OOKLA eg., but not from the BT speed test. It always returns an error that it cannot see the router and thus cannot do the test, in spite of the broadband running all around the request. I haven't changed anything clever in the router apart from separating the two speed channels when I first got it. The problem occurs on several Android devices via WIFI and on Windows via Enet.

My support contact has never heard of this happening and says they have run the test remotely and have excellent results.

The OOKLA test returns a speed somewhat below my guarantee but not worryingly so.

Any thoughts?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Speed Test Does Not See Router

Can you post your router stats. If hh5 then troubleshooting then helpdesk. If hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information 

try running btspeedtester with either Edgar or chrome

https://speedtest.btwholesale.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings