Suddenly got a drop in speed from approx 68mb to as low as 40mb on occasions but average about 45mb. Had been rock stable for over a year now but seems to have dipped for over 2 weeks. Have tried contacting call centre chat for over 2hrs now but getting nowhere I fast end up frustrated as not listening to actual issue and just sent me a 4g hub out which do not need. I have checked slave socket wiring all fine, plugged direct into master socket removing face plate as well as checking connections on A/B on back of master socket and again all fine, also done quiet line test and again fine - Do my stats show any issue to why only syncing @ 51mb which is the best I can get.
Are you currently connected to test socket with a filter? Are stats from test socket? If not can you connect to test socket and repost stats
you need to leave in test socket and see if line stable and speed improve over a few weeks
Thanks - stats posted were everything back to normal condition . I have tried direct into master socket with inline filter for a few days but still very similar speeds. Should I leave it longer than a few days direct into test socket.
connect to test socket and then post new hub stats. Your connection speed may be similar but see if noise margin and attainable speed change
As well as connecting to test socket tried new router I got sent, still the same
You now need to leave hub connected with no more resets to avoid DLM taking any action
which exchange and cab are you on. It was shown on dslchecker but you deleted
I thought you might get a speed boost from G.INP but afraid not as you like me are on an ECI cab instead of Huawei
Hi thanks for support so far
Is it possible to request a DLM reset via this forum or can only openreach/BT do this function - phone and broadband are rock stable just slow - I think if there was a flt it has cleared now as some work was done in our street a few days back for people complaining of slow service. To get Engineer out I will have to take day off work so looking for a less costly option