cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bod66
Message 21 of 26

Re: Speed drop

Hi been having same the problems contacted the faults department which is a call centre in india 4 times each time took through the same rountine first time was around 9am in morn  broadband speed was around 6 mbps nothing else was on in the house first person says that ok speed for bt infinity and i should only run 1 device at a time lol next time was at 6pm speed around 2 / 3 mbps same rountine was on the phone for over 1 hour then again ,same thing and again just done anther speed test with BT Wholesale Broadband Performance Test results are 3.02 mbps i am not phoning any more call centres waste of time you just get messed about iam looking to cancel my contract and move to plusnet which is funny enough part of BT group spoke to  a few freinds who moved from bt for the same reason ps this is bt infinity 2 i am talking about , every time i asked for a visit from a engeer  

Highlighted
m0nster
Contributor
Message 22 of 26

Best bet is to complain to ISPA until you can change to a different provider. I found that they give BT a good kick in the butt and they soon sorted the last problem, although it came back after a few months.

I will definitely be changing provider as I don't see why I should be paying so much to BT when it's cheaper else where.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 26

bod66

If you are looking for assistance to your problem you would be better to start a new thread giving the full details of your problem and set up. This will help others to assist you and will avoid confusion with the answers that are being given for the OP of this thread.

dfenceman
Expert
Message 24 of 26

@m0nster wrote:

Best bet is to complain to ISPA until you can change to a different provider. I found that they give BT a good kick in the butt and they soon sorted the last problem, although it came back after a few months.

I will definitely be changing provider as I don't see why I should be paying so much to BT when it's cheaper else where.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge but what/who is ISPA please ?

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
m0nster
Contributor
Message 25 of 26

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26
Moved:

starting own thread as not related to OPs issues