cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stv888
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Speed dropped

Hi all, On the 3rd May my speed was 65Mbits/s down 18Mbit/s up, today it's dived to 51Mbits/s down 17Mbits/s up

Speedtest2.JPG

Tried bt performance test

speedtest3.JPG

Stage 3 test errors as usual

Your speed test has completed and the results are shown above, however during the test an error occurred while trying to retrieve additional details regarding your service. As a result we are unable to determine if the speed you received during the test is acceptable for your service. Please re-run the test if you require this additional information.

Can someone take a look please,

BBavail.JPG

Thanks very much

Using OR ECI modem with Draytek 2820vn, I have a HH5 for testing avail

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Ponkers
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Speed dropped

Have you dropped connection a lot recently, stv888?

0 Ratings
stv888
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

I think I may have had a few ip changes, but on the 3rd May I was getting 65Mbits/s down, now masive drop

going down hill fast,

November 2013 New install, 73Mbit/s down four days later lost 10Mbits/s but speed seem to stablise at 60-63, today it's 51Mbit/s getting worse Infiniity 2

Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Hi

The most likely reason your speed has dropped is because of a noise /crosstalk issue this has caused the DLM to reduce your IP profile to stabilise the line all you need to do is leave the connection alone for up to 2 weeks and once the DLM see the line as stable again it should start to rise again

0 Ratings
stv888
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for replies, yes that's about all we can do hey, Just wish DLM wasn't so trigger happy!

stv888 

0 Ratings