cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harry11c
Message 1 of 2

Speed dropping/IPV6

Hi im new on here any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ve been having trouble with my broadband since upgrading in November. Every couple of weeks my internet seems to disconnect for about 2/3 minutes and the latest disconnect (2 nights ago) has caused my download speed to drop from 62mbps to 44bps and now my IPV6 is gone. I have spent multiple hours in chats and on the phone to bt with no help. I only use the internet for 2 Xbox ones which are both wired.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Speed dropping/IPV6

Hi @Harry11c 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you're experiencing broadband drops.  All the disconnects may have resulted in the slower speed.  Can you post your Hub stats?  (Enter 192.168.1.254) into a web browser on a device connected to your Hub.

Smart Hub - Advanced settings>Technical Log

Hub 5 - Advanced settings>troubleshooting>Helpdesk

For more info on this check out >> Learn about the BT Hub Manager <<

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings