cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Speed has dropped significantly

First signed up for BB around 6years ago, was getting a constant DL speed of around 67Mb, no problem at all i thought, over the years could gradually see it getting a little bit slower but nothing major,  recently signed up for another 18 month contract with the Super Fibre Plus package as i was really happy with the speed i was geting, thepackage overview statesan average  average speed is 67Mb download, as soon as i signed up, my speed dropped to only 50Mb, even slower today only getting 44Mb.

Well cut al long story short banged in complaint, and our friends form overseas, said that speed is acceptable, tried stating that 50Mb is not an average speed of 67Mb as stated, she kept saying it is blah blah blah, i feel like i have been sold a package by false promises, like i mentioned never had a problem before, until the new contract was agreed. 

Not too sure if this had anything to do with it, but my phone line went down a few months ago for a few day's, no signal nothing, engineer came and said there was  a problem in the Cabinet, i wish i run a speed test after it had been fixed.

Really dont know what to do next ?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Speed has dropped significantly

Well cut a long story short,  Bt overseas, still reckons my speed is acceptable, after getting in touch with them again, which i disagree, been sold a package which is misleading.  I never had any problem with BT up until now,  been a customer for over 20+ years,  very disappointed. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 3 of 4

Can you post the connection stats from the hub.

HH6 Advanced settings/technical log.

HH5 Troubleshooting/helpdesk.

Also enetr your phone number HERE and post the result. Remove phone number before posting.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Many thanks for your reply, 

here is the info you needed, hope this helps.

Again thank you. 

Screenshot (12).pngScreenshot (14).png

0 Ratings