cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filovax
Message 1 of 2

Speed issues

Hi,

Over the the last few weeks, my BB speed has dropped from 60mbps d/l to 16 ish and 10mbps to .70 u/l.  I have tried to call BT several times and at all times, have been cut off after 10 mins on hold.

Failing to call them, I have used the live chat to some success, but it has failed to solve my issue.  First two times there was a supposed "Reset" at the exchange, this never happened and the last time, an engineer was dispatched to fix the fault, this has failed.  There has been engineers at the new infinity box at the end of the road for the last week or so and this was when the issues started.

Thinking my HH5 was at fault as it was dropping connections (both wireless and BB), I have purchased the new HH6, thus again has not solved the issue.

I am now getting annoyed and impatient to the issue as I am paying for Infinity 2 and getting nowhere near the speeds I was.

can thus be fixed once and for all.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Speed issues

This is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT

As you have hh6 go to hub manager then advanced the technical log and post stats

Are you using test socket with a new filter to eliminate any internal problems

can you run btspeedtester and when first test completes then run diagnostic test and post results  must be done with wired connection  btspeedtester

can you enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number wholesale FTTC check

try quiet line test   dial 17070 option 2  should be quiet and best with corded phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings