cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 29

Re: Speed to hub 70mb speed to devices is 7mb

if @Alistairjcooke1 would post the diagnostic test from btspeedtester will take it from there

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 29

Smart setup is already turned off

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 29

I ran another diagnostics test with my laptop plugged into the router and got the speeds that I  should be getting around 70mbps but but using the wireless connection directly next to the router it is only around 5mbps and from the powerline adaptors in the house the speed is also less than 10mbps 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 29

then connection and hub appear ok  powerline adapters can cause problems with download speed and there are other posts confirming that

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 29

I would split the 2.4/5ghz networks and then use wifi analyser on your phone to find the least congested channels to set you hub networks and see if that helps

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/fix-a-problem/broadband-and-wi-fi/i-want-to-improve-my-wi-fi/how-d...

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 29

Can you recommend a good WiFi analyser 

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 29

I use android and have an app 'wifi analyser' from play store

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 29

Again I would strongly suggest that you disconnect all the powerline adapters from the hub. then check the speed,

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 29

@imjollywrote:

if @Alistairjcooke1 would post the diagnostic test from btspeedtester will take it from there

Hi @Alistairjcooke1 ,

Why are you refusing to post a photo of the results of the https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL as requested several times by @imjolly ?

0 Ratings