cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Speeds lowered

Why has my speed been reduced over the last few months and my speed guarantee has also been reduced? i used to get 74mbps now its 53 when it works. My guaranteed speed when i signed up 2 years ago was 60 now its 46. Yet this says i can have 80? 

20210121_124014.jpg

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Speeds lowered

the mostly cause of your problem is line noise as posted in your other thread causing an unstable connection resulting in lower speed  without landline phone to check you line you are stuck until openreach engineer arrives

can you post hub stats

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

20210121_121303.jpgthats all i can fit without exceeding the file size. Its been a gradual decline in speeds would it effect my guaranteed speed tho? It seems odd that its lower and lower

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

20210121_133313.jpg

 as you can see this is apparently my max speeds if everything works properly. But that telephone line checker says i can have 80? I used to be just off of 80mbps. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

the checker results does not say you can get 80mb it shows your expected connection speed is between 80/66.7mb but from your stats your noise margin is at 3.4db suggesting that you have already had a speed  boost by the DLM activating G.INP

problem is usually caused by more people on your cabinet and crosstalk

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings