cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Still not connected

Hi , I don't know what to do I had an engineer visit for home move last Tuesday which the Kelly communication engineer couldn't do he advised me that there was an external fault and openreach would be out the following day since then I've been phoning each day to get it sorted and been told each day that it will be , tomorrow I've escalated it once with openreach so I've been told and yet here I am still with no service 🙄🙄🙄

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Still not connected

What sort of connection FTTP or FTTC

does your phone work?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi it's fttc

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Sorry no nothing on the phone line

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Sorry that you've got no service from BT.

You could escalate it to the highest board members at BT by emailing, they might be able to file a complaint and get it resolved more quickly. Don't forget to include your address and landline number in the email to them - also your order number if you've got one.

Message 6 of 7

Thanks for that will give it a go
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@octopus160 

please remove the email address as not permitted on forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings