Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liger05
Beginner
Message 201 of 203

Re: Still not gettimg around 40mb

Go to solution

My bad I'm on the HH2 router so my options are limited in the sense I cant set it to only 'N' and 40Mhz

Just another question my HH2 wireless settings reads as actual data transfer speed of 130 Mbps but when I check my wireless connection status the speed reads @ 54.0 Mbps.  

Can I get this increased from 54.0 Mbps?

0 Ratings
jedi118
Contributor
Message 202 of 203

Go to solution
@MrP, truth is, if we all stuck if aint broke don't fix it rule then we would never get to purchase, upgrade or change many things! Hey I'd still be living with my mum and dad with no bills lol, any how hindsight is a wonderful thing.
@kitkat, Patrick is looking into it for me and has been just as helpful as Chris porter was with my 1st case. I'm probably starting to come across a bit rude to them as I'm getting really frustrated with the weird speed. It will get sorted I'm sure but this issue seems to be not as straight foward as I thought. What's annoying is my neighbour and member here (carvel) had the upgrade and it boosted to around 60mps. Sometimes I wonder if I'm jinxed with tech!
0 Ratings
kitkat388
Aspiring Expert
Message 203 of 203

Go to solution
Hi Jedi118 I am sure the mod know how you feel and will forgive you for begin a little rude . Maybe it's not as straight forward but sure they will sort this out again for you this time.
0 Ratings