cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
Message 81 of 203

Re: Still not gettimg around 40mb

Go to solution
If everything has been changed internally, there could be a problem that exists externally.

Hopefully an engineer visit should help, if you contacted the Mods on here, they will be a great help to you.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
kitkat388
Aspiring Expert
Message 82 of 203

Go to solution

Hi Aarong

I had email the MOD 5 days ago but still no Mod reply my email : (

We all seem to be stuck going no where "

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 83 of 203

Go to solution
They could be backlogged with problems, have you tried contacting them again?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
jedi118
Contributor
Message 84 of 203

Go to solution
Aarong, sadly I have got to the point where I have had an engineer visit and no faults were found. His advise was to upgrade to the 80/20 infinity ( at a cost ) and with no guarantee the speed would increase or get a new pc ( at a cost ) and IMO both bits of advise were laughable. I thank god there are mods here that are helpful and appear to get a result so my situation along with others is in their capable hands.
0 Ratings
jedi118
Contributor
Message 85 of 203

Go to solution
Kikat, they will RSVP they are very good and IMO should be the bench mark for where customer service starts with BT not the lousy overseas call centres.
0 Ratings
kitkat388
Aspiring Expert
Message 86 of 203

Go to solution

Hi Arrong.

No I didn't tried again . 

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 87 of 203

Go to solution
Although, i'm not on Infinity myself, last year with a different ISP i suffered loads of disconnects, even a new line was put in. Nothing changed and apparently it could be due to how the ISP was managing the network could cause me disconnect, I never got an answer at all.

Yea the Mods here are really good, it's just a shame that the Engineer couldn't find anything and i don't see how upgrading to the new 80mb would change anything.
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 88 of 203

Go to solution

@kitkat388 wrote:

Hi Aarong

I had email the MOD 5 days ago but still no Mod reply my email : (

We all seem to be stuck going no where "

I emailed you back a few days ago (possibly Saturday) - have you checked your email's spam folder etc?

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Guru
Message 89 of 203

Go to solution

@kitkat388 wrote:

Hi Arrong.

No I didn't tried again . 

I would suggest contacting them again, the same has happened to myself.

0 Ratings
kitkat388
Aspiring Expert
Message 90 of 203

Go to solution

Hi Jedi188

I know the Mod are much much much better then the call Centre oversea. I will wait a bit longer and see if they will reply me.

I also thinking about upgrading 80/20, but as you said. will this definetly boost our speed over 40mb or even 50mb????

I don't want to upgrading to 80/20 and in the end still 20mb download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you think???

0 Ratings