Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ryan1502
Message 1 of 2

Super Slow BT Infinity NEED HELP

Hi there,
Over the past 2 weeks, my BT infinity 1 has been very slow and drops out frequently. It usually sits at 50.02mbps download 8 mbps upload and 26ms ping which is fine. Currently it is at 18mbps (drops to 1 then disconnects) download 1mbps upload and 50 ms ping! I had an engineer round and he was no help and did nothing apart from change the wall socket face to a newer one which did nothing. My guaranteed speed is 32mbps. I am stuck. Used so much mobile data the past few weeks, can anyone please help me? I don't know what to do! Thanks
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Super Slow BT Infinity NEED HELP

if you have a HH5 can you go to hub manager then trobleshooting then helpdesk and post 1-12

can you run btspeedtester and when first test completes then run diagnostic test and post results  must be done with wired connection  btspeedtester

can you enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number wholesale FTTC check

try quiet line test   dial 17070 option 2  should be quiet and best with corded phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings