Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FJM54
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 22

Superfast Fibre 2 - register of intent

Go to solution

I have just moved into a property. The BT website says I can get Superfast Fibre 2. The computer won't let me upgrade. The BT operator says it is not available and I should register intent. There is no where on the BT that will let me register intent.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so, what did they do ?

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 22

Re: Superfast Fibre 2 - register of intent

Go to solution

I'm not sure but I think Openreach ceased the register intent some years ago though I could be wrong.

Enter your phone number HERE and post the result. Remove your phone No before posting but leave exchange and cab number.

0 Ratings
FJM54
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 22

Go to solution

Sorry, I don't know how to fill in the telephone number, post it and then delete it.

0 Ratings
Paul_31
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 22

Go to solution

@FJM54 Click on the blue link 'HERE' in pippincp's post and it'll take you to a web page where you can input your number  and then click on 'search'(see first image).

That will generate a report (see second image). Delete or mask your phone number in that report as I've indicated in red and post the contents of the report here for further guidance.

(You can upload images by clicking on the 'Photos' icon that'll you see when composing your reply on this forum).

Screenshot 2018-10-10 at 08.22.53.pngScreenshot 2018-10-10 at 08.24.33.png

FJM54
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 22

Go to solution

I have got the report but I don't know how to delete the telephone number.......

I have saved it as a picture and deleted the tel number by using paint, but I also don't know how to then add that as an attachment

From my replies, I must sound like a 2 year old, but I very rarely venture onto forums and my knowledge of using them and in particular manipulating downloads etc is almost non-existent.

If you are patient, I am sure I will get there in the end 

0 Ratings
Paul_31
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 22

Go to solution

If you reply to this post you will see some icons above where you type your message. Select the 'Photos' icon (see image) and it should become clear - navigate to where you have stored the image and drag it to the window you are presented with. That should do it Smiley Happy

Screenshot 2018-10-10 at 10.08.10.png

0 Ratings
FJM54
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 22

Go to solution

I saw that already but when I clicked on the camera it opns up an option which asks for the source of the image.

I don't know what to to then.....

0 Ratings
Paul_31
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 22

Go to solution

Have you saved the image on your computer? If not what device?

If it's on your computer save the image to your desktop so that it easily found and drag it onto the window that is presented when you click on the 'Photos' icon.

If it's not on your computer, what device is the image saved on?

0 Ratings
FJM54
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 22

Go to solution

Capture.PNG

0 Ratings
Paul_31
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 22

Go to solution

Looking at that image, my understanding is that Superfast Fibre should be available to you.

That said, hopefully someone with more knowledge about these things than myself will be able to offer further guidance on what you need to do to get the ball rolling.

In the meantime, have you tried this link: https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/broadband/deals/ to see whether you can make progress.

0 Ratings