cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Superfast Fibre Broadband

I have my new Hub, I have the fibre cable entering the house. I was due a visit from the Engineer this afternoon to connect me. They did not show. I waited until after 1800 hrs and tried to call BT, waiting in queue for over 30 minutes and then another 2 times after that. I gave up phoning at 1950 hrs. I tried to place an online complaint and it kept "loading details" page. I went onto the tracker prior to phoning and discovered that yesterday my installation date had been changed to 15 April - hence why I was phoning as I have not been informed of this change. I am working from home and postponed a few meetings this afternoon due to the impending change of provider and installation of the fibre. Has anyone else experience this and who authorises a change without informing the user? What can I do to resolve the situation, this is another month without Fibre!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Superfast Fibre Broadband

Phone the FTTP TEAM on 08005874787 and see if the can help you

openreach have a backlog due the covid restrictions 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the feedback.

Openreach have already been and put the cable through the external wall into the attic.

I am annoyed that I did not get notified of change of date, looking at tracking this evening it was changed yesterday. Also disappointed that customer services phone line is on a loop and complaint online is not loading.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Have you tried the number @imjolly has given you?

0 Ratings