cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Superfast Query

Hi,

I’ve recently bought a property I was living in and changed the account into my name from my partner’s. Before the change we had superfast broadband and were fairly happy with our service. Upon changing we were told we would need to start on regular broadband and then upgrade to superfast on the day of activation. We did this and were told we were unable to upgrade as it wasn’t available in our area. This has continued for the past two months and I don’t seem to be getting anywhere with it. Each time I search my postcode or landline number on the website, it says this package is available - as well as calling customer service. However, it then later says this product is not available to me. Could somebody possibly help me?
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Superfast Query

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 9

Welcome to this user forum.

Its possible the cabinet is full.

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 6 of 9

There is no fibre cabinet connected to PCP 78.  Make enquiries HERE where you will get more info.

Message 7 of 9

Thanks for the reply. How come we were on a faster broadband speed and package before the switch? This is what I’m struggling to get answers with. Our speed has gone down from around 27/28 to 4/5.
0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 8 of 9

Unfortunately as this is a community forum we don't have access to your previous connection. Use the link I gave you previously.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi @itsallaboutben1  Sorry you cannot get fibre ordered since you have taken over the line from your partner. 

What does Openreach's Where and When say about fibre availability in your area. Was your partner's previous connection with BT? 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings