Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StagsDave
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Superfast fibre on HH5?

Hi All,

This is my first post on here. BT have told me that our cabinet has been upgraded and that we’re therefore eligible to upgrade to fibre. We currently get around 7MB and so fibre would be great for us.

I have called BT today and signed up for Superfast Fibre Plus. I was told on the phone that we didn’t necessarily need a new hub as the HH5 we already have will work fine on the upgrade. However when the confirmation email came through this evening it says we must upgrade to the smart hub as fibre will not work on the HH5.

Can anybody advise on this please? Do we have to take the smart hub or will the HH5 carry on working with fibre?

Thanks

Dave
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Superfast fibre on HH5?

The HH5 will work just fine.

imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Enter your phone number and post results remember delete number. This will give estimated speed range. https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
StagsDave
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Thank you very much for this.
0 Ratings