cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 35

Re: Switch to BT resulted in 10mbps loss in download sync speed

Go to solution

you now need to see if after engineer work you can get a stable connection for a few weeks then banding should start to release

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 32 of 35

Go to solution

Understood.

Thanks to all for their help.

Jeff

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 35

Go to solution

Hi

I continue to get drop outs every few days. The most I have got to is 5 days, then my connection drops. Today was 3.5 says and it dropped, forcing me to reboot the router. When I run the BT troubleshooter, it always says 'We can't find a fault'. 

After today's drop, here are the stats:

stats.png

Any idea how can get a stable connection so my speed will increase?

Thanks

Jeff

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 35

Go to solution

Have you check the quiet line test to see if any line noise

have you tried connecting to test socket with a filter to see if that stabilises your line.  

If continues to drop then you need engineer back

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 35

Go to solution

Hi

Thanks for your response.

Quiet line test - yes, dead quiet since the phone engineer came and replaced lines outside.

Test socket - yes, tried that and it still dropped.

Will give it one more try and then if it drops again will seek an engineer visit.

Thanks

Jeff 

0 Ratings