cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Sync Speed

im only getting 4mbps/1up i usually get 6-8 on this new fiber. before i had 10down on adsl...anyway can a mod here please reset my sync speed. thank you! 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Sync Speed

okay getting worse, this is just unusable now 

Downstream sync speed:

2.917 Mbps

Please can a mod fix this

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Enter your phone number and post results. Remember to delete phone number

the mods cannot magically make your connection better. It is quite possible that your adsl was better than your fibre connection especially if you are a long way from your street cabinet

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

enter my phone number where?  and also a sync reset is not possible anymore? thanks for help

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Featured Products Downstream Line Rate(Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream HandbackThreshold(Mbps) WBC FTTC Availability Date WBC SOGEA Availability Date Left in JumperHigh Low High Low        VDSL Range A (Clean) James_lol_0-1597258308761.gif
VDSL Range B (Impacted) James_lol_1-1597258308767.gif
6.62.71.20.82AvailableAvailable--
6.62.61.20.82AvailableAvailable--
Featured Products Downstream Line Rate(Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream Range (Mbps) Availability Date FTTP Install ProcessFTTP on Demand
33030--Available--
ADSL Products Downstream Line Rate (Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream Range(Mbps) ADSL Availability Date WBC SOADSL Availability Date Left in JumperWBC ADSL 2+WBC ADSL2+ Annex MADSL MaxWBC Fixed RateFixed Rate
Up to 5.5--3 to 8AvailableAvailable--
Up to 5.5Up to 13 to 8AvailableAvailable--
Up to 4--3 to 7AvailableAvailable--
2----AvailableAvailable--
2----Available----
Observed Speeds VDSL ADSLMax Observed Downstream SpeedMax Observed Upstream SpeedObserved Date
2020-05-042020-03-09
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

As you can see the fibre speed are what you would expect looking at the dslchecker results so you are probably better on adsl but sooner or later you will have to move to fibre

you can contact BT 0800800030 and ask to move back to adsl2

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Agreed but the last few months i've been happy at 7mbps for it to randomly desync down to 2.2mbps is not what i should expect really

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Is there any noise on your line with a quiet line test 17070

0 Ratings