cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Sync speed has dropped

Hi, I have noticed my sync speed has dropped recently from around 19Mbps to 15Mbps. We had a power cut the other day so not sure if that has caused the issue and put me on a banded profile. I rebooted just now and it has went from 14.5 up to 15.5. Can a mod have a look at this. I know it's not a massive drop but I do notice it with my relatively slow connection. ThanksScreenshot (30).png

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Sync speed has dropped

If your speed increased after your reset then you are certainly not in banded profile  just need to maintain a stable connection and then you should get back the few mbs that you have dropped  

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

So any idea why it's dropped me 4-5Mbps overnight? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Perhaps because the stats show only 6 mins uptime?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Did you even read my post before being smart?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Keep it friendly guys.
Cheers
David
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

?? I'm only asking for assistance on why my speed has dropped by around 20% I clearly stated in my op that I had just rebooted. Can anyone on here look into it?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Craigyrfc and thanks for posting. 

@imjolly advice is spot on. You're not in banded profile so the connection will improve automatically if it remains stable.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings