Message 11 of 13

Re: Ten days of downtime and counting

Gosforth iirc
0 Ratings
tyneblade
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Good news at last, it seems that this is fixed after 2 weeks.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
tyneblade
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 13

With my issue concluded I entered the tired BT compensation process over the weekend.
At stage 3 I ended up with £90 Condidering that I had lost unlimited access to 4 pre paid services; BT sport ,Now TV sport , Netflix and Spotify and we have used 50GB of data gaining some limited service I think that was a very poor offer. However as the next tier was the Ombudsman I knew that life is too short to pursue this further.

What really angered me however was that I had raised my concern at the cost of the data I was using to every BT employee I spoke to. Every one said we will deal with that in the compensation offer when the fault is resolved. When I got to that stage the ffirst thing I was told that’s BT don’t compensate for mobile data use . If it hadn’t been for extraordinarily good and flexible service from Vodafone my data bill would have eye watering instead of merely expensive.

I think anyone else in my situation should bear this hidden policy in mind, especially if they have a less understanding provider than Vodafone have turned out to be for me. My daughter changed tarrif to cope, her provider won’t let her return to her old plan until next month and she will lose benefits that came with her original contract.
0 Ratings