If that's so then all the HHs I've had have been defective then.
Line stats as requested -
1. Product name: BT Home Hub
2. Serial number: +068343+NQ42338353
3. Firmware version: Software version 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.6 (Type A) Last updated 31/07/14
4. Board version: BT Hub 5A
5. VDSL uptime: 0 days, 05:29:44
6. Data rate: 5574 / 39993
7. Maximum data rate: 5602 / 51166
8. Noise margin: 6.0 / 11.3
9. Line attenuation: 0.0 / 24.4
10. Signal attenuation: 0.0 / 22.3
11. Data sent/received: 2.4 GB / 3.7 GB
What I don't get is why the HH5 alone seems to disconnect every 3 days or so and when its connected to my external ECI modem it disconnects every 2 weeks on the dot. I doubt you will find anything in my line stats. All I can see is my noise margin being higher than the other. As you can see I've had this issue since January 21st - I doubt there's a solution.
After an OpenRG followed by a PPP LCP Send Termination request (User Request) I noticed a small change on the attenuations on my HH5 which is strange -
9. Line attenuation: 0.0 / 24.6
10. Signal attenuation: 0.0 / 22.5
I also notice one of the noise margins are still high -
6. Data rate: 5474 / 39993
7. Maximum data rate: 5539 / 50466
8. Noise margin: 6.1 / 11.0 <<<< The one that's 11.0 I'm worried about. This seems high to me. As the other noise margin always stays spot on near or on 6.0 which from what I gather is good.
I guess any input would help.
As you are on Infinity 1, your download is capped at 39993 even though your line will support 50466 hence the higher noise margin, a good thing.....