Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyprio42
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Terrible service

Hi

sorry for my first post being a rant, but since I changed from Sky to BT I have had nothing but problems. I’ve had the engineers at my house twice, been promised that it’s sorted, and still I can’t hear anyone on my phone because of the crackling noise. My internet goes off every day, the speed is all over the place.

Theirs only me and the wife, all we want is to be able to use the internet and phone and listen to music on Amazon Alexa. Is that to much to ask for £30 a month?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Terrible service

Have you phoned 151 again to report your phone fault and get another engineer visit.  The forum mods could help but due to the current queue of other customers it could take 2/3 days before your problem gets to top of inbox. You could have engineer visit by then

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
pippincp
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Terrible service

You need a line engineer to sort this out for you. Report a noisy line not a broadband problem. Once the line fault is remedied your broadband should be OK.

0 Ratings