1. Product name: BT Home Hub
2. Serial number: +068343+NQ51628637
3. Firmware version: Software version 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.2 (Type A) Last updated 11/07/17
4. Board version: BT Hub 5A
5. DSL uptime: 12 days, 05:40:31
6. Data rate: 20000 / 79995
7. Maximum data rate: 29316 / 81098
8. Noise margin: 12.4 / 6.1
9. Line attenuation: 13.6 / 13.7
10. Signal attenuation: 13.5 / 13.8
11. Data sent/received: 3.8 GB / 48.1 GB
12. Broadband username: firstname.lastname@example.org
24. Modulation: G.993.2 Annex B
25. Software variant: AA
26. Boot loader: 1.0.0
Classic symptoms of congestion, BTWholesale should be aware of the problem from their monitoring and will be taking steps to increase capacity.
The fact that your line is syncing at the maximum possible speed for Infinity2 yet your throughput is much lower. Sync speed and download speed are 2 entirely different things, hence needing to see your hub stats.
@beedoc there are no reported congestion issues on your exchange. If you send over your details we'll be happy to get this looked into further. You can find the contact the mods link by clicking on my username.