Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peapod
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1401 of 1,731

Re: UPGRADE OF 40MB TO 80MB SPEEDS ?

Thanks NigelE

I have checked 'my bt' but nothing is there now...was there last night though.

I have taken the steps in that tut, but I suppose there is still time for me to be upgraded...

fingers crossed!

regards

0 Ratings
stelee
Aspiring Expert
Message 1402 of 1,731

Ill try switching hub off for 3 mins and then back on? or a quick restart?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BT Infinity 2 | 80/20 | SamKnows™ Infinity 2 Member | (EASBF)

Stephen
0 Ratings
Message 1403 of 1,731

No problem Peapod, but if nothing happens this evening we can check the status of the order for you, just send an email. If you look on my profile you'll see a link in the 'about me' section. Complete that and we'll make enquiries on your behalf.

Thanks

Nigel

BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
stelee
Aspiring Expert
Message 1404 of 1,731

Random results again, i might try a reboot, it wont effect my stabilization will it ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BT Infinity 2 | 80/20 | SamKnows™ Infinity 2 Member | (EASBF)

Stephen
0 Ratings
Detection
Contributor
Message 1405 of 1,731

@stelee wrote:

Random results again, i might try a reboot, it wont effect my stabilization will it ?

Supposed to leave it connected during the 10 day settling period afaik

0 Ratings
parryg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1406 of 1,731

Quite happy with this:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1892751246.png

0 Ratings
peapod
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1407 of 1,731

Hi NigelE

I have filled out that eform.  Fingers crossed I can get the speeds all you lucky people can get!

cheeers

Highlighted
sahotaquack
Aspiring Expert
Message 1408 of 1,731

Anyone help me with having 42 DL and 13 UL when i was predicted 62 DL and 20 UL ? My profile is 42 and im getting the full 42 and my line can clearly handle more

0 Ratings
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 1409 of 1,731

@peapod wrote:

Hi NigelE

I have filled out that eform.  Fingers crossed I can get the speeds all you lucky people can get!

cheeers

if it's not done before midnight tonight you may have to wait till monday along with the rest of us whose order didn't go through properly 😞

0 Ratings
ironman123
Recognised Expert
Message 1410 of 1,731

In My BT my order tracking info vanished,and when I clicked on the "Track your order" link it said that it could not find the order.

Also on the "Your Services" broadband section it is still showing 38.7/9.5 instead of 80/20.

But in speedtest.net I am getting readings of 75/15.

Have not recieved any email or phone call saying it is completed,but getting the speeds anyway.

Is this normal.?

Not an order completed email,but I did get an email from Warren Buckley which has a VOL and BTREF number.

So my order is accepted and my speeds increased but no order completed info yet.?

0 Ratings