cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
M5WJF
Message 1 of 3

Ultra Fast 1 Full Fibre

I live in Oakfield Road, Copthorne, Shrewsbury, SY38AD, when are we getting Full Fibre?

I'm currently not getting what I paid for on SuperFast 2 Copper/ADSL, and want a guaranteed service, and other streets around the corner have Full Fibre and a guaranteed service.

Do we have to get the local community to complain en-mass about the poor service or is there a planned upgrade already, because as far as I'm concerned BT are in Breach of the 18 Month Contract I renewed this month.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ultra Fast 1 Full Fibre

Only openreach know if or when your area is likely to get FTTP

Post your router stats  if hh6 then advanced setting then technical log information 

enter your phone number and post results. https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
garybs29
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ultra Fast 1 Full Fibre

I'd be interested to know how you think BT are in breach of contract. Can you post stats etc from the checkers to show what you should be getting & what you are getting as every package will have a guarantee

0 Ratings