Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 21 of 25

Re: Unable to Order FoD ?

Go to solution

So.. progress... kind of

I've had a response from BT Openreaches Network Relocation Team stating that I need to get a provider to manually raise a request for a new line requesting for it to be routed to the aggregation node.

However BT have said they have no way of specifying or adding notes when they raise an order.
I presume this is why it has to be manually raised ?

(Note - I'm still awaiting a response from my sites developer)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 25

Go to solution
Unless it's already available, BT retail, won't be able to place an order.

It would likely have to be Openreach systems updated first to show you can be served from the node, before that would filter down and allow an order to be placed.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution

The fault here lies with the developer. Had they worked with Openreach from the outset then every house on the development would have ducting in place and the ONT installed ready for the fibre to be installed.

Once develpers realise the pure fibre is a selling point they may then do it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution
The issue is that the developer HAS now asked for native FTTP but the OP's property was the last to be served by copper. Their next door neighbour has native FTTP.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution

The issue is that the developer should've worked with Openreach from the outset for FTTP to be supplied to all properties in the development.

Obviously they didn't.

0 Ratings