cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Unable to get through to FTTP support

So currently showing LOS as red light on FTTP Modem, been trying to get through to BT support for about 3 hours now on and off..... how is this acceptable? Tried the app and tells me they are working on the network and give it 24 hrs... not acceptable.... working from home and they have not even sent out a 4g modem to cover me while its down. This is shocking, other people on FTTP in the local area are fine....

Whats going on BT?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unable to get through to FTTP support

do you have the Halo add-on with your broadband package

if openreach are working on the problem then no sure what more you expect openreach can do

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

So, I dont know if they are working on anything... it give me a generic message, does not raise a support ticket in my account.

If they are working on something I would expect to be notified before disconnecting me....

Yes I do have Halo, and would of expected if it was planned works they sent out a device to keep my connected...

Communication is the key, and being a communications company thought it would be a priority....

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

you need to remember any work on the phone line is done by openreach not by BT Retail who are an ISP just like SKY and TT.  openreach will not consult before do remedial work on the lines

if you have Halo add-on then you need to contact BT and because you have no broadband then request the 4g hub

0800800150 from mobile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 6

I understand that, and have spent nearly 3 hours trying to get through to BT!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I also work for a ISP, and when our telcoms partner is planning on doing works they notify us to notify our customers.....
0 Ratings