Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 14

Re: Unable to order Fibre - neighbours appear to be able.. NEW BUILD

Go to solution

as same cabinet 2 then you know it is fibre enabled and FTTC is available on the cab.  you probably won't make much progress now until you can get a phone line

you are not far from me in Bonnyrigg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
GBNE01
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

Yeah - we're moving from Edinburgh City centre - wanted a bit more house 🙂

Perfect, I'll go ahead and order a line. What's the current best practice? Is it cheaper to order a line+service or get the line on it's own?

I believe I should be able to switch over to FTTC from ADSL without too much bother, am I just as well to go down that route? Do most of the standard providers supply to any FTTC connection?

Sorry for the barrage of questions - it's nice to have someone decipher this for me.

Cheers

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

probably from other posts they order phone and broadband but adsl and then upgrade to FTTC once installed and working

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
GBNE01
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Brilliant. Thanks again - really appreciate your time.

All the best

0 Ratings