cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Unable to renew BT contract

I received a letter telling me to renew my contract but every time I have logged in to do this, it says it cannot show personalised offers. I think I managed to view them once but was not ready to renew until I had compared with other offers. I really don't want to spend hours on hold. 

I would cancel my contract with BT in a flash if it wasn't for the fact that they are one of a few providers of FTTP internet. Grr. 

Also, it's very off-putting to renew a contract with a company who gives new customers better deals than existing customers and existing customers' bills increase year-on-year. Eventually, I'll be paying double for the exact same service as a new customer. I don't understand that logic. 

What are my options here? 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to renew BT contract

try options team who are dealing with renewals and see if you can negotiate a better deal  0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.